Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

"I'm singing. I'm in a storee and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing! I'm in a store and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!"
-Buddy the Elf

It is true. we were in a store and we were singing.
Flash Mob style 
It was great.
YW/YM. 2 Violinists. music. Joy to the World. Shoppers at both Wal-Marts and the Mall. and the whole shebang.
(the full video)
(this is kind of towards the end. we didn't capture the starting of the singing mob in this one.)
Shopper: "Whoa someone is playing the violin. Whoa someone is singing. Whoa everyone is singing."
A little girl even gave us 2 nickels.

I hope we cheered up someones day. :)

1 comment:

Sage Callahan said...

this cheered me up haha really funny my ward was going to do that but then everybody chickened out sounds fun :D