Tuesday, December 21, 2010

what the weather?

the weather here in St.G. has been a little jacked up, not the norm this past week.

but doesn't the fog just look awesome around the red rocks?  
It has been raining non-stop the past 2 days. and it is supposed to be raining all day tomorrow. I just wonder how WA doesn't flood and St.G does?
Flash flood warning. yes it is true in St.G. Kinda freakin me out. The Virgin River is pretty much about to overflow. and guess what it is kind of close to my backyard.
I think we will be good and won't have to evacuate because our house is on higher ground and they have it a little more undercontrol than the 2005 flood. but let's keep hoping and praying for everyone.

When St.G flooded in 2005, people said it wouldn't flood for another 100 years. But looky here, it has only been 5 yrs.  I think the Lord is saying something.


No comments: