Tuesday, February 15, 2011

and it's only Tuesday.

a plus: it's not Monday.

So. I kinda really can't wait for the NUVO dance convention on Friday-Saturday.

I have always wanted to go to a dance convention. but never have because they are usually on Sat. and Sun.
but guess what? I was blessed!
This Fri. and Sat. baby!
I get to dance all dday long.
for 2 days straight! Look at this schedule. is it crazy or what?

4:00p -4:45p: Mark (Lyrical), 4:45-5:30 Chebar(Ballet), 5:30-6:15 Ray(Audition combo) 6:15-7:00 Breakout Audition, 7:15-8:00 Stacey(Contemporary), 8:00-8:45 Ivan(Hip-Hop), 8:45-9:30Travis(Contemp.), and to end the night 9:30-10:30pm. Adv. Jazz with Sonya!

Ok so that's only Friday's schedule.
Saturday is going to be even crazier. 

i'm going to dance for 6 1/2 hours each day.

woah, I'm just going to say this early:
I can't move!

my body is going to be dead.
but it's going to be a good pain.
and I think i will like it.

well wish me luck on not dying while dancing 13 hours this weekend. :) so stoked!

1 comment:

Brit said...

Good Luck on not dying this weekend. ;) but seriously I'm so excited too!!! :D