Sunday, February 20, 2011

we wehr on the side of the fweeway. sewiously.

so there we were.
yes, weawlly on the side of the fweeway. {in Maria language that is}
we couldn't see. and it was snowing 'inside'.
minutes before we were so giddy about NUVO and we couldn't contain ourselves. reading the interesting cheat sheet non-stop.
then.. I heard a big bang-a-dang and couldn't see.
what the, right?

The front hood totally came and whacked our windshield.
crazy huh? this girl right here[Brittany] is an awesome driver, and we didn't die. or get hurt in that matter. "I almost wanted to just roll down the window and keep driving"
that's how anxious we were to get to Ogden.

No fear. We stopped on the side of the fweeway and found the problemo.
So it wasn't the bungees that come off. it was the stinkin' grill. haha lame.
but the happy people we are, we didn't let this ruin our soon to be wonderful day. we had ab working laughs all day long. Camrie is the funniest girl I know.
yeah for hoods. and grills.
and not dying.
and for 'flashing' creepy Triple A guy.
and of course squishing into one car.
we love each other so it was all good.
even Benjamin Button: "I just can't wait to go into the womb and look like Benjamin Button"
we sat on each other and ate food and squashed muffins the whole ride.

it was hot because we are. "Oh my gosh guys, I'm sweating"
it was lovely.
but longest drive of my life.
We made it to Ogden in good time and headed to dance our tooshies off. at NUVO.

The dancing part will come soon. promise.


caution: this post is filled with inside jokes.

1 comment:

Brit said...

SUCH a fun weekend! and thanks for the compliment on my driving skills. funny moments... all I gotta say: Benjamin Button, raisins, Monique.