Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lake Powell!

May 30 & 31
For the first time evvaa.                                          
a great 2 days at the one and only lake powell consisted of:

::lots of partying with these girls +
Martins, Grafs, Barbens, and Finkleas
We missed our daddy. :(


::Dance partys

::lots&lots of boating and wind blown hair.


::"spearing cat fish" and burrying it.
R.I.P.S



:long needed catch up with my bff ky dog.
:Kayaking, paddle surfing, and jet skiing.
::trip to the sand king with these 3 little boys.
I had the best time of my life rolling down.
and then we were stranded there. the boys stole the girls kayaks.

::boated and danced with flag girl. ^^

::tubed like maniacs on the 4 person tube.
and again I had the funniest time of my life:
Whit,who was on the back, didn't let go when she was flung off. she was dragging. 
and... I saw a white, bare bumm. yes she lost her pants.
i'm still laughing.  


::and lastly, discovered the wonderful beauty of body surfing.
so so fun.



my first trip to Lake Powell was such a blast.
I had the time of my life.

No comments: