Sunday, March 18, 2012

spring break.

this spring break of mine was prettty chill if i do say so.
no big plans or travels. which was fine by me. (even though I wouldn't mind a trip to the beach one bit) i had just a little me, myself, and i time.
family time. friend time. and peeta & katniss time.
yes, i gave in and i read the HUNGER GAMES. and now i'm obsessed. i can't wait to read the rest of the books and of course watch the movie.
I spent sometime reading and laying out in the glorious sunshine. and now i'm blaming my sunburn on the hunger games. i'm happy about it.
I went on a bike ride with my girl hayy.
Hiked it up in Snow Canyon with some more friends. emily jumped into the green pond. so FUNNY.
Went shopping with haley. found some great finds at the new found thrift store.
Swigged it.
Watched a glorious amount of movies.
Danced. we are getting ready for competition next week. we wurk.
Watched the air show.
Swimming.
Made Shamrock shakes yet again for saint patties day.
and slept way too much.
Such a great needed break! now i'm just keepin calm and waiting for summer.
 the one and only picture i took over the break.
well off to school we go kids. 46 days till college is over. but who's counting...

No comments: