Monday, May 14, 2012

Bride to Be.

We had a little bridal shower for my sister Whitney on Saturday since she is a bride to be in 18 days now! okay that's a little cray cray but so exciting. The amazing martins put it on for her for all our old neighborhood (which i miss!) and family to come meet the soon married couple. It was so fun, beautiful, and delicious. It couldn't of been a better day outside. I had so much fun taking pictures of everyone who came. We had fancy tea party dress ups, which made it all the more fun. Thanks all those that came! Here's a few of my favorites:
 bride and groom.
Jenkins.
Grandma Penny and Riley

Grandma and her sisters Dorothy and Ruby


 cute cousins Jaysa, Bella, and little Paisley.

Martins. They are amazing!


 fancy smancy.

my two best friends in one picture makes me happy :)

and of course a funny one because we had so much fun! hahaha

No comments: