Monday, May 14, 2012

youth spectacular

My stake and a four other stakes were blessed to be apart of an amazing youth spectacular performance on Saturday. Over 1300 youth partcipated. We were able to share our testimony of the gospel by singing and dancing. I was so amazed on how well so many leaders put this together. Everything was incredible: the costumes, the script, the props. Everyone put in so much effort to help us SHINE. The theme was "Arise and Shine Forth", so each performance by each stake was based on that. My stake, Bloomington, did different polynesian dances which was soooo much fun. we sure got to shake those hips. too bad we didn't get a picture in our costumes haha. Even though practices got boring and time consuming, it all paid off and was a blast. And how can it be that boring if I had awesome people with me like haley, sierra, and jodi. hahaha. All in all, I'm super glad I chose to do the youth spectacular and my brothers did it with me as well (even though we had to beg a little ;)).


No comments: