Monday, December 31, 2012

blades of glory

Hay & I always wanted to create a rollerblading club and blade around the high school track at half time at football games. we would wave our school flag proudly & represent our school as the coolest in the town. Haley would be the one doing tricks & cool stuff like that... and I would be the one biffing it in front of a cute boy. I'm so talented at rollerblading.hahah 
Too bad blades of glory never happened... we recruited lots of random people too. 
hopefully someday someone will come up with this genius idea too. I would love to see it happen someday. 
Anyways, Me & Haley like to go rollerblading & stuff. we live the life. blades4lyfe. (I can't wait to see Haley rollerblading with her fanny pack & rocker at age 90). 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would most definitely be in that club!