Friday, December 28, 2012

Brigs.

As you may know, Brigham is my favorite child. i'm kidding i'm kidding. 
Brigham is the youngest of us 8 children, which puts him as the baby. 
He is the funniest of us all and keeps us entertained 24/7 with his exciting energy and enthusiasm for life. (his energy surges help a lot). He is for sure the one I can go to to make me laugh, plus he still likes to play with me.(please don't grow up too fast brigs!!) I'm so happy that I can be close to even my youngest little siblings, I cherish these moments I get to be with them..... because very very very soon I won't be there everyday to watch them grow up and joke around....okay that just made me tear up... 
anywhooo I can't wait to see the little man he becomes. He is going to be one fun, hilarious, & smart cookie. 
I love you Brigham Michael Barben!!!

{A quick trip to Pine Valley to sled & celebrate}












No comments: