Friday, December 28, 2012

lots of love.

 
Christmas was sure a good one.
I love the things we do, the time we spend, and the traditions made.
 
Favorite tradition: This year I loved the new addition to our family this season- our elf on the shelf, Tiny Tim. He even loved our family so much that he wanted to stay & watch us open presents from Santa... whoops mom & dad.
Favorite memory: I gave Jaxon my old ipod touch (with Justin Bieber music on it) for Christmas since I have an iPhone. And when he opened it up he looked at it and was just like "This isn't real. This isn't real." (He seriously thought it was fake) He didn't think in a million years he would be getting an ipod. it made me so happy because he was so happy.
Favorite laugh:
Brigham. He just makes me laugh.

so happy to finally get his own bed after sleeping on the floor from moving.
 
Favorite food: We don't go for the traditional Christmas dinner. we go for our favorites. steak, A1 sauce for me, shrimp, cookie salad, potatoes, brownies, & peppermint ice cream.
 

I used to be in love with A1 sauce, since Steak is my favorite food, so every year I get a bottle of the good stuff in my stocking for our din din.
Favorite gift: It's hard to pick a favorite gift because I have been blessed with so many. But especially around this time I am especially grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and the life that he lived and the perfect example he set for us. I am so blessed to have the knowledge of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Kalynn Eve said...

It all sounds good to me! ah, I love the Barben family! You guys are all so huge now! It's crazy haha.

Erin Estella said...

Cute Cute!!