Thursday, December 20, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Christmas style



Looking through old pictures has always been one of my favorite things to do. Every couple of months I find myself looking through old boxes of pictures and scrapbooks. I love looking at that innocent, pure child I was, and I often ask myself "Would this little girl be proud and happy with the person I have become??" I like to think so. It really helps me be grateful for the life I have lived thus far, and makes me want to live an even better life!!!
I really want to start posting some old pictures every once in a while (even if they are taken from my iPhone like these) so that if something every happens to these precious childhood pictures I will have a few to look back on. and also because it is fun for me!! :)
So this month, since it's Christmas time, I stumbled upon these gems.
 enjoy our cute little self's, and have yourself a Merry little Christmas!!

^^^dang look at those bangs. ba bang.

I love this picture for some reason of me and whit. It just really captures the innocence and happiness. This is how I remember Christmas as a child: innocent, believing, family, and pure happiness.
always and forever grandma's little angel.
....even if Santa doesn't think so hahaha

love you Whitney and all our little childhood memories!!

Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa Barben's has always been a treat. Awww & Grandma Hafen!
Oh little Rocky Dog for Christmas with Dad and Grandpa Lindsey. We have a home video of this and it is seriously the cutest thing ever!!
little angels. and Bret has always been the little mischievous looking one.

 
Christmas Eve at Grandma Penny's and PJs has always been one of our favorite traditions.


look at my sassy self. Rockin the fur and leather pants for sure. hahah 
And just look at this Christmas card we sent out a few years ago. It sure describes my CRAZY family. love them all and wouldn't trade them for the world!!!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

love the pictures and glad you're still blogging

Whitney said...

Those are cute brookie!