Saturday, December 22, 2012

sweet sweet brothers

A few reasons why my little brothers are just the sweetest:

Me and Jaxon were dancing to Christmas music and then we started to swing dance. A slow song came on so I taught him how boys and girls dance together at dances. He thought it was weird but he was a natural! He started talking to me and asking me questions. He asked me, "So what do you want for Christmas?" I said, "I don't really know. What do you want?" And he smirks, "YOU!" My heart just about melted. He is such a ladies man. Then, Brigham comes in and attacks us with a hug. What Sweeties. They are my Santa cuties for sure. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Brigham "cutting" my hair with all seriousness. jusst look at those scissors. He just cracks me up with everything he does.
 
 
Brigham went around our house taking pictures of everyone and we had no idea why. Then he comes up and shows me this.
 when the heck did he learn how to do this. he is so silly. 

I love them so much! My life would be pretty boring without them. 


No comments: