Sunday, December 23, 2012

christmas time is always a good time

Even in the middle of moving this holiday season, we still found ways to celebrate and have a good time. Even if we were in a complete mess.

sorry for all the iphone pictures lately, I think i have forgot what a real camera is.
we had too much fun in our empty house all by ourselves.


I think I have a clothes hoarding problem.... sorry not sorry.


MUDDY BUDDY TIME. ohhhh yummy yummy!!! hahaha making some nummy muddy buddies at 11:30 at night. dance party!!



some looks of Christmas at our new house. Putting up Christmas decorations was our very first priority. And Grandma is so nice to decorate our stairs.

Christmas progressive dinner and "Better than Christmas Cake" 
The Elf on the Shelf finally made its way to our house. He sure is a silly, crazy, celestial little elf.
He has been the highlight of Brigham and Jaxon's Christmas.



Christmas Nativity at Tuachan
I visited the beautiful temple for "White Christmas" & did baptisms & ate pie.
I sure love this place.
And I sure love this season.


No comments: