Monday, January 7, 2013

my castle

We just got back from an amazing, fun weekend in Salt Lake City & the mountains!!! lots of family(my mom's entire family of 10 + kids), love, snow, nature, food, cold weather, & good times. I am absolutely in love with the Salt Lake Temple, every detail of it. Such a holy and sacred place. 
2013 YW/YM theme:
D&C 87:8 "Wherefore stand ye in holy places and be not moved until the day of the Lord come; for behold it cometh quickly saith the Lord."

adding again to my list of temples i've visited. this would be my 4th time coming to this specific beauty of a place.










And just because nature & snow are beautiful. 
wait until i'm living in snow and i'm sure my opinion will change. brrrrrr

these are a few pictures from my iphone collection from this weekend. More to come in the near future. 

No comments: