Tuesday, January 8, 2013

punch rocket

My very punch rocket aunt Elise got married! shhhhh
(Elise I posted this long after)
The wedding was tons of fun but it sure was some crazy fun. All of my mom's 10 brothers and sisters and their families came down and we stayed in this mansion of a cabin. It was seriously the coolest place i've ever stayed in. Complete with tons and tons of rooms, a lake (frozen of course), tire swing over the lake, swimming pool, outdoor jacuzzi, pool table, & our very own bounce house (my favorite part). We were all so busy preparing food and decorations (bouqet making at 1 am. & food prep till 3am) that we barely had time to play and talk but it was just fun being together as a family and seeing everyone. The wedding was beautiful, yet freezing. I of course got to watch a million of kiddos while the parents where in the temple (stress case). The reception was filled with lots of food & family. And of course my favorite memory of the day was our post wedding dance party in the bounce house before Elise took off. It was complete with JB & Miley, & me and Elise rockin it of course.






















 I love you Elise and wish you and Chris the best!
 


No comments: