Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love Day Remake


D.I. heart dress find:
This was seriously an obese dress and I was nervous on how I'd bring it in without it looking bunchy. But hey I did it! I just cut out a big chunk from each side and sewed them back together. And it miraculously fit!!  Just call me a free hand seamstress. 

Smile and know that you are loved everyday.
Sometimes when things might not be looking up, it's hard for me to crack a smile. But it is easy for me to soon realize (it takes time) that all I have to do is smile because I have so many people that love me. and even more importantly a Father in Heaven that loves me. Then I can't help but smile! 

Hope your Valentines Day was filled with lots of hearts and loved ones. XOXO

1 comment:

Erin Estella said...

Was this from a thrift store i suspect?? Which one???