Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SURPRISE!

So about 2 weeks ago I experienced my very own first Surprise party of my 18 years!
I have the best friends and best family in the world that I didn't even suspect it one bit... I was totally surprised!!! It was the weirdest & coolest thing. After I thought about it there were plenty of things that I could of caught on to about it, but I didn't and i'm glad i didn't. It was after the basketball game (that would be why we are all wearing flannel-lumberjack theme) the Friday after my Birthday and miss Haley totally planned it out (facebook event & everything). Good thing haley is random sometimes and wanted to venture around town before we went to my house (I was so tired I was planning on going home to sleep.. ya right haha :)) But when we got to my house I didn't think of anyting with all the cars (old neighbors having a party? okay) but good thing I invited Haley to come in for a minute. We walked in and it was all dark & my mom was in the kitchen in the dark (& I still didn't think anything of it hhah & then the lights turned on, SURPRISE, & I saw all my cute smiling friends. My friends are the best. And my mom is the best (all my friends kept telling me so too), she made CREPES for goodness sakes. A full on crepe bar, my favorite. with berries, NUUTELLLA, bananas, cream filling, & the whole nine yards. And shout out to Whitney for photographing the moment....let's now have a moment of silence for her stolen camera.....................................sad. lock your cars please.
Anyways, I had a great time! Thanks to everyone who made all my birthday celebrations special. I sure partied for a full on week.


mmmmm
hahaha this is a funny picture but this was me reinacting how surprised I looked. so surprised!
blurry but good. I love hayswens! Thanks for making this thing happen.. you da best!
my fav exchange students: Valentina (Muldova by Russia), Federica (France), & Emma (Netherlands)
cute girls! Katelyn, Yardlee, Maitlyn, Lauren, Alexia, Alex, Jannie
Emily, Bridgette, Ellie
Whitney, Alex, Sterling, Adam, Tommy, & Emily
Becky & Sydni
my cute little brothers.
my hot blingin mom!
BYU Hawaii is lucky to have this one. & she's lucky too!
 
 
more party people!!!!
 

2 comments:

Elise said...

FUUUNNNN! Wish I could have been there! Your mom is the best, good thing you are just like her!

Rrrrrrrg, I am so mad at whomever stole Whit's camera!

Whitney said...

I love that pic of Jake and Bret. I had to do some major pleading for them to look happy together... haha let alone put their arms around eachother!!! hahah