Friday, May 3, 2013

Guess who graduates today?

This totally weirded out, excited, surprised, nervous, happy girl is!
 
But really is this really happening? Time has gone by oh so fast & oh so slow. I feel like yesterday I was crying to my mom about how nervous I was to do Success Academy and how I didn't think I was smart enough. But I also feel like yesterday I was just studying my brains out for my last finals
(oh wait, that was yesterday...)
I really have reached so many limits and goals of mine that I never would have accomplished and learned if I had not done success academy. like really i'm a studying champ.
A lot of times I wonder how my life would be different if I didn't do success. k, i'm sure it would be a little-lotta different. But i've realized that i'm happy & content with my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've accomplished so much and that's what is really important to me.
I have a lot more learning to do and college to go through but i'm one step further towards my goal.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Woooooot wooot! I hope you skip across the stage, it is the best feeling!

Now that you are TOTALLY adult, let's party hard(er than we ever have)!!!

p.s. you look like Lindsey in the first pic:)