Monday, May 13, 2013

freeee livin.


it's practically summer over here.
barely any school.
hot sunshine.
mmmmm



graduation came fast. here's my grad announcement. 

Senior night/senior ditch day. My whole senior class went to watch the midnight showing of Iron Man 3. & boy did that movie keep me awake & jumping off my seat. I'm so not used to action movies & that adrenaline thrill but I sure did like it. 
 
Brigham's Kindergarten graduation. They did a hip hop dance, which was a total bonus of going.

Baby Mathis Benefit Block party performance. & my last time performing with these amazing people.
 
Brigham & baseball games. 
 Celebrating Bronson's 10th Birthday!!!!
 
Tree swinging at Grandma's. I love that beautiful place. 

 
Spring or Summer here? You tell me.
I'm sure enjoying my "lasts" of everything. Soaking it all in. 

No comments: