Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Grad Trip 2013!



Well as you probably could tell from the video, grad trip was sooooooo much fun.
PURE HAPPINESS.
How could you be anything but happy when you are surrounded by all your happy friends in the happiest of places for 4 straight days.
This trip was so much fun and i'm glad I got to end my senior (stressful) year with a bang.
So now i'm going to explode this post with pictures. because that's what I do best.
speaking of best. my best friend got a blog. it really is the best. & her writing is the best. & no one could describe this trip better than the best. so go read from the best. go.

 Day 1: Bus Drive to Barstow, CA. Bus drives are just plain funny.
Day 2: Six Flags Magic Mountain. Magic indeed. There's just something about those rollercoasters that make me smile.




Day 2 continued: After a long day waiting in lines and screaming our heads off... we relaxed with dinner on a yacht.


Day 3: Started with Disneyland bright and early.  & ended with California Adventures at 3 am. There's nothing quite like a crazy rollercoaster to keep you awake at odd hours in the morning.











 


Day 4: Hollywood and the Beach (my happy place).

 





 
 





 
I am being a really lazy writer right now. oh wait I always am.
"Pictures speak a thousand words" is my philosophy.
Go read Hayswenses blog for the deeets. she's good at that.
i'll provide the pictures. & she'll provide the words. it all works out.

Senior trip was definitely a good good time.

No comments: