Wednesday, May 22, 2013

High School Graduation

 Graduation day was a pretty fun day to say the least.
I graduated with some pretty dang cool people.
Flash mobbed again. like really who does a flash mob at graduation now.. yep we do.
Ate some yummy café rio with Mom and Brigs.
& then left for California for the time of my life.
hay swens and I


 our tall volleyball friends in the middle of each photo . Emily and Lindsay
 Left: Michelle & Kenzie, Right: Alex Rogers.
 Emma & Valentina. Our cute foreign exchange friends weren't able to walk with us (dumb!). but after graduation we let them put on our caps & gowns and walk through that DH. I was happy to say it made their day.
 I love this little brigham boy.

 Left: Haley & Emma, Right: Elle
& little Lexie got to feel special on my graduation day as well.
 
It feels pretty great to be graduated and done with high school.
But then again it hasn't really hit me yet.
It probably will on my way to Provo in August....

No comments: