Monday, July 29, 2013

oceansideisonmyside

here's to a lot of pictures.
and a really good time.
 
























 
 
 



 


I sure loved this past week of spending time with my family. It's always a blast when we are all together. Even if it can get a way too crazy at times. {like seriously, someone should have videoed us all when we were taking family pictures. Fellow beach walkers sure got a show}. I just love the whole feel of California though. The humid air that curls my hair so well, the sandy toes, the walk on the pier when my little brothers hold my hand and drag me to see every bucket full of fish, the early morning beach walks, the reading time I got while basking in the sun, the numbing feel of jumping the waves, and the loving feel of family all around.

No comments: