Tuesday, August 27, 2013

a see ya later.

Haley Swensen.
We've had some of the best times and I'm so blessed she came into my life. She has brought so much sunshine into my life, she is one of a kind. She will be the most amazing missionary and I can't wait to hear of all the lives she has touched. And I can't wait to write her handwritten letters too.
 
And of course I can only share the best photos with you to tell you how much I love this girl.
 
 "Our lips Gloss is Poppin" music video for Emma. Myranda Sings style!
 haha I just love these photos


 cruisin' in grandma cruizz and ice cream. only our favorites.
Saying our "see ya laters" to each other while looking at our best friend adventure book I made her. All while admiring the beautiful StG and enjoying ice cream, nothing better.
Love you Hay!

No comments: