Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sib dates

As the thought of moving away crept up on me, I started thinking of all the things that I'll miss most about home. My siblings and my parents were, of course, number one on that list. Of course I will miss mom's home cooked meals, not having to pay for housing, food, gas, & practically everything, and oh I will miss the wonderful weather. But the most important thing I can think of is my family and how I will miss their constant love and laughter everyday. I decided I wanted to spend a little time with each one of them before I left, even if it was just a snow cone or ice cream run. It was that precious time I spent with them that counts.
 
Sib date #1
To Coldstone for ice cream with the one and only Jacob Barben. This bro of mine is one of a kind. He can cook, play ball like no other, and has such a kind heart. He will go so far in life. Love you Jake

Sib date #2:
Oh Brigs oh Brigs oh how I love you. We went on a last day of summer snow cone run. I can't believe he has started 1st grade already! My baby Brigham is growing up too fast. He is the funniest person I know and is a ball full of happy energy all the time. {oh how I love his energy surges}




Sib date #3:
Me and Lou went and got a manicure together and to Krave. This girl is something else. She is full of spunk and is beyond beautiful. Watch out boys, she is only 11. {Happy Birthday on Saturday Lindsey. 12!!!} Love you!



 Sib date #4:
A date with my sweet little jack jack. {to Krave again ☺}Boy is he the cutest thing. I can't help but smile every time I'm with him. Those dimples, kisses, sweet comments just make my heart melt. He's a ladies man, no doubt.♥ Love you Jaxon!
Sib date #5:
With my older sister Whit and Grandma Penny . Whitney has been such a great example to me all these years. And her & Conrad are just the cutest, funnest couple around. Love you Whit!
 Sib date #6:
Date with Bronson to Neilson's Custard. This picture just cracks me up. He is such a funny kid and is such a stud of an athlete in every sport. Bronson has always been so thoughtful to me, I love that about him. Love ya Brons!
Sib date #7:
A date with this chuck, Bret. I don't know what to think of this kid sometimes. He can be quite a character, but I love that about him. He always has a clever and funny comment to add to every conversation. Hopefully I gave him some practice on dating before he turns 16 in about a month haha watch out ladies..and drivers! ;) Love you bretty-boii!
 
I love you family and I can't wait for your calls, facetimes, and visits coming soon.


No comments: