Wednesday, August 21, 2013

the vault

I will always have a special place in my heart for the Vault and my fam bam. It's crazy looking back at when I first started dancing with the Vault on the first year of Kaos. Since then I feel I have grown so much and become a better version of ME. Each year on Kaos brought new people and new experiences into my life. I wouldn't have changed those 2 1/2 years on Kaos for anything. I'm so blessed that it came into my life when it did. The Vault gave me a love for service and a desire to reach out to people and make a difference. It gave me a reason and a purpose to dance. It gave me a new perspective on so many things. I learned that if I work hard on something, never give up, and have faith I can do anything. The Vault was a place I could always go to to have fun, laugh, and dance away any stresses I had. Tia Stokes is one amazing women, teacher, and mother! I can't thank her enough for bringing this opportunity of a lifetime into my life! I'm going to miss my Vault FamBam like crazy, but you know I will be there any chance I can get when I come down to visit. 

adult hip hop swag.

Now for a little trip down Kaos memory lane. 
Kaos May 2011: the very first Kaos team at the Vault. 

Kalamity and Kaos January 2012:

 Kalamity & Kaos May 2012:


SO many laughs, tears, & sweat shared with the most amazing people doing what we love while serving. 

No comments: