Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Finals Week to a T:

  • Studying all the days (literally all the days)
  • Moving & trying to unpack at the same time. Can I say living in a mess?
  • Dreaded Chemistry tests. Got it done & over with. No more Chemistry for the rest of my life!! Hallelujah! 
  • Studying the Book of Mormon as part of a final. i'm okay with that. 
  • Wonderful, crazy  roommates that keep you sane
  • And creamery Ice Cream & Christmas sweaters is always a celebratory must!



I'M DONE and I survived my first semester at BYU! (^^glimpse of my new dorm..so nice)
Next Semester I begin my journey in my first semester of the Nursing Program. Wish me luck!
Now home for the Holidays I go! 

1 comment:

Elise said...

Wahoo! Congrats on your first semester! I am so excited to hear all about the nursing experience.
Nice new apartment! Will you have the same roommates?

Enjoy being home with the fam!
Merry Christmas!!!