Wednesday, May 7, 2014

It's been too long.

too long since i've blogged.
too long since my white skin & dark hair have seen some sunshine.
& too long since my family has been boating in baby Mariah. 

Whitney & Conrad graduated last Friday and so we celebrated! Dad came into town and we took good ol' Mariah out like old times (it's been about 2 YEARS!). We used to go boating all the days back when Bret & Jake were Jaxon and Brigham's age! So crazy that time has flown by that quick. It was a quick, relaxing trip but was much needed! 





^silly boy^

It's crazy & sort of sad not living in Provo anymore and being away from some of my favorite people. I'm missing it. I'm staying plenty busy with my new job though as a CNA at Spring Garden's Assisted Living center. 12 hour shifts are killers but go by pretty fast. So far i'm loving it and it's giving me great experience. 

No comments: