Thursday, April 24, 2014

Family Lovin Forever

This past weekend my Uncle Ben got married to the lovely, Britney, in the LDS Oakland, CA temple. I wasn't going to be able to go because finals was that same exact weekend, but I have a genius mother and she gave me the idea of taking some finals early (who woulda thought?). I was so happy that I could make it for their special day and to be able to spend so much time with my family. (& lots of time in the car with my sibs. we had an all nighter in the car on the way). It was the best to be able to see all 10 of my mom's brothers and sisters. Family gatherings are always a blast and they seem to go by far too quick. 

 My cute future missionaries. 

 THAT VIEW from the visitor's center



 The Oakland temple is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely one of my new favorites. 
 Again, that view behind us was awesome. You can see the ocean and the San Francisco Bay area. 



 Bret was the cutest with all the little boys. 


 The reception was STUNNING. It was a backyard wedding and was just the perfect night. Great food, great dancing & singing, & great people. 
 Cute little Shakira (Kira) is best of buds with my dad (Uncle Breath)


 The bride & groom themselves. Mr & Mrs. Lindsey
 hahaha
 On Sunday we went to church right next to the Sacramento temple and had a little Easter lunch in the beautiful grassy field next to the temple. 



I loved getting so many new family pictures. These people are the greatest and I get to live with them forever. I know, lucky!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Wow, wow, wow! These photos are amazing! The one of your parents is the best I've ever seen. And of course you are gorgeous in all.

I am really hoping to stop and see you in St. George this summer. Or maybe you can come up to school early & party with me.

Enjoy being home!