Tuesday, July 29, 2014

YA'LL 2

Texas Adventures:

Texas was a different experience for all of us. we survived the crazy humidity (which my wavy hair actually loved). We got to experience some of that country farm living, thanks to my favorite Texan ever, missBritten & the Fawcett fam. And plus, I got to spend some precious time with her before she goes off to the lucky state of Alabama for 18 months! 



The Louisiana waterpark & our crazy, photo-bombing mommas. 

Riding through the countryside. 
meet Copper the sheep.

Farmer Dale showin' us around his farm. 
da farm life doe



The Texas beaches weren't quite like what we were used to.. but hey at least we got some beach time. 





Mom took the boys to  Gator Country and they loved it, of course! ^^these pictures absolutely kill me^^
Skyping our beautiful Sarah (& our other roommate beauties) before Sarah left to the MTC to prepare for the Adriatic North mission! Mission Evie & Sarah already! What am I going to do when the rest of them leave me?

Love this girl & our adventures we had together at college and in her hometown of Texas. It was totally meant to be that Brons b-ball tournament was in the same town she lives in!  Glad I could experience Texas with her. 

1 comment:

Emma said...

Love reading your stories so I know what's up! And your pictures are the best Brooklyn. They look aaawweesome all the time! What's your secret?