Sunday, August 17, 2014

sunday happiness. seven

Working in memory care at my work has taught me quite a few things. Most of the time i'm helping them but a lot of the time they are helping me. they help me see life in another way. Sometimes it's hard to feel beautiful, especially when you wake up at 5:30am and get ready in 5 minutes and then work for 12 hours straight. hahahaha But even when I feel at my worst,  they tell me what is true. I am beautiful. They compliment me several times (of course, they forget). "oooh look at those beautiful teeth. ooh oooh oh those dimples" *I go onto smile even bigger to show off those smiley dimples to her. & because she makes me laugh*
Yesterday I was helping a lady comb her hair and she looks at me through the mirror. 
"Oh, look at you. Don't you know how pretty you are. Just look at yourself"

We are all beautiful Daughter's of God and i've always known this. sometimes we just need a little reminder. He reminds us in the simplest ways and often through others.


We need to look at ourselves everyday and remind ourselves who we are, beautiful daughter's of God.
lds.org
Happy Sunday!
p.s. my 14 year old brother, Jacob, looked over at me this morning and said, "Brooklyn, you are a beautiful daughter of God." What a boy. 

No comments: