Saturday, August 16, 2014

my little dutchie is back.

My Emma dear is back from Holland/Netherlands! She has been here to visit for about a month and i've been loving it. We've gone on a couple of adventures & have had a blast being back together. but, of course, missing our Hay Swens the whole time too. miss the trio of us. 

First off, we went to Waffle Love truck and had the best waffle of my life. only because it contains 3 of my favorite things: peaches, ice cream, & waffles. We also went thrifting at the hope chest & found sis swens some homemade cards (not made by us ha) and wrote her a sweet letter. We then ventured with Whit & Conrad to Grandma Penny's & Papa's to make homemade salsa from their garden tomatoes and peppers. it turned out so good, of course. And now i'm set with salsa for the rest of college. 






Another adventure we had was to Little Jamaica. She saw my picture from the last time I went and insisted we must go! We went & loved it! 


^^Mandy, me, & Emma^^


So glad this girl could come back to her 2nd home, America.. It has made the rest of my summer so happy seeing her. She is such a great friend to everyone, so thoughtful, and so fun to be with. I love talking with her about ANYTHING. she's so great. Love you Emma & the sweet person you are. 

No comments: