Thursday, August 7, 2014

hi.

+whenever i don't know what to title my blog post. i always put hi or hiiii or something obvious. not so clever over here.
+imma busy busy worker this summer. no time for swimmin means no time for sun. pasty white in sunny stg. 
+i want an adventure in the mountains
+i wanted to read lots of books this summer. only read two. (hey, that's something) where did my summer time go? oh yes, to work. 
+makinn $$$....................for school.
+challenge you to read Preach My Gospel even if you aren't going on a mission. learning so much over here. 
+BYU i'm ready for you. 
+I've been sooo nervous about nursing school. Nervous I won't be able to obtain & remember all the crazy amounts of information. Working this CNA job has given me great experience and confidence. I CAN DO HARD THINGS. & learn new things. 
+old people are my new faves. especially the witty ones. 
+the YSA ward is something else. 
+hoping & praying for good roommates again. everything will work out. always does. 
+my favorite Chilean roommate, Lucia, got called on a mission to Chile. Her homeland!
+made my mommy a photobook for each little child in my family (SIX) with mostly ALL their childhood photos. took forever but will be priceless to have forever. (that's what i did on the long texas roadtripage) 
+Dancing with my vault fambam makes me a happy camper. could dance all night. 
+i've been sucked into So You Think You Can Dance again & i love it. 
+obsessing over fresh peaches. Peaches. Waffles. & Ice Cream together. you're welcome. 

i just needed a random blog post. 
peace & goodnight 

No comments: