Sunday, September 7, 2014

at it again.

Heyo i'm back at it again in Provo. 
I survived my first week back at school and have had a blast. I've gone to more dance parties and get togethers this week than my entire freshman year. holla at meh. (no but really.. off campus living is another life haha). It's SO social. and there are actually more or equal ratio of boys at each place. Yes, shocker. School wasn't too bad this first week but I can already tell I have a lot of reading and studying each day ahead of me. So here's to sophomore year!!

 My first day back, Bret had a football game in Lehi so I got to meet my cute family there and watching his exciting game. I also got to see my fave little Chilean, Lucia, and my newest cousin, baby E. It was the best and made me even more excited to be so much closer to them now!

These are my new, cute roomies! Mykelti, Lindsay, Cathy, Bronte, and Shanisa! I can already tell we are going to have a blast together this year! Missing all my basement babes, of course, but love hearing about their pre-mish & mish adventures!

And the rooftop concert series in Provo with new roomies & new friends this weekend was a hit. A perfect ending to a crazy first week of school! 

No comments: