Sunday, August 31, 2014

Lou.

i wanted to name this post Lou poo (because that's what I call her at moments but it's her birthday sooo.)
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful little sister i know. 13! I'm sure glad she is surrounded by five brothers to keep the boys away (or at least try) because she is one beautiful girl! 
She has the most beautiful tan skin, naturally curly beach waves, & rocks those braces like nobody's business! She is one heck of a soccer player, loves photography, and is a beautiful young women! I'm still trying to persuade her into getting a blog to post all her fun photos too. I'm so glad we have become so much closer this Summer (maybe that was one reason I needed to be home). We still, of course, have our times but we always still love each other! Thankful for this spunky, fun little sis of mine. Love you Lou!!


& Happy Birthday to my fave Ky Dog!
& Happy Anniversary to my wonderful, amazing parents. 23 years! 

No comments: