Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Happiness. nine


Fall and General Conference are my favorites.
Yes, I'm just posting my favorites from GC. it was too good not to.
These are only a few of the many words spoken that touched me personally. enjoy

:How many of us leave the house in the morning without the protection from prayers? Prayer is the spiritual breastplate and strength in this world. Do you think the mothers of the strippling warriors let their sons out without their breastplate? Tad R. Callister::

::Acknowledge your weaknesses but don't let them immobilize you. Jorg Klebingat::

::God will help you in discipleship if you are praying to help others. I am my brothers brother {sister} and because I have been given much, I too must give. Jeffrey R. Holland::

:Walking as he walked is far more important than walking where he walked. Ponder the path of your feet, follow the path of the Savior. His path will bring us safely home. Thomas S. Monson::

::Being an example of Jesus Christ is our greatest introduction. Hugo E. Martinez::

::{one of my favorite talks} Take time to actively exercise our faith through prayer (tell Him everything that concerns you), study of the word of God in scriptures and through the living prophets (It's more important than sleep, school, social), weekly Family Home Evening, and temple attendance (Don't let anyone or anything keep you from going!). Richard G. Scott::

Happy Sunday & Happy Fall ♥
now go play in the leaves or somethin'

No comments: