Tuesday, November 4, 2014

bye October

October has quickly come to an end. Where did that month go?? October is one of my favorite months in Provo because of the changing leaves, fall activities, and its not quite too cold yet. 
Well, November has hit and it is all of a sudden freezing up in here. What am I to do? embrace it.
Here's to lots of hot chocolate, fuzzy socks, scarves & hats, and listening to Christmas music already (yes, my roommates are those people. i'm not mad)

 Some of the amazing people in my semester of the nursing program at a Hillary Weeks fireside at her house (her daughter is in the program). she is the coolest & so amazingly talented!
 the Homecoming experience of true blue through and through
 Halloween as a last minute lil scarecrow. 

 me with my scary dolls & dorothy, of course

Caramel apple making thanks to my momma!
ward halloween party with the hippiest. 

Now, Thanksgiving can come as quick as possible. please & thanks

1 comment:

Julia Paige said...

i love your costume! you all look amazing and it sounds like you had a blast on halloween. ALSO- i'm totally drooling over those caramel apples, they look so good! happy november, girl! :)