Saturday, November 8, 2014

classy & a little sassy

shout out to my home gurrls Bronte & Mykelti for surviving 2 decades in this crazy world. What better way to celebrate the big 2-0 than with a fancy smancy black tie birthday bash! The night involved way too many desserts for our own good, an intense game of crud/dork at the pool table, Martinelli cheers, & a dance party. plus an after party! 

SO GREAT

I sure love you Mykelti & Bronte! So glad we are roommates. You both bring so much joy into my life and are both so kind and caring towards everyone! 
a good night with some of my favorite classy people. 

*Yes, Elise, this is the dress you gave me. perfect night to wear it, thanks!!
**another shout out to my roommate from last year, Jasia, on her mission call to Chile Santiago North mission. I will have 3 friends serving in Chile! Dang, Chile is LUCKY & blessed with the best!

No comments: