Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Happiness. ten

My lil Lucha is headed out Chile this week to share the happiness of the gospel with her fellow Chileans. I'm so thankful for her sweet spirit and example in my life. Wow i'm going to miss her! And of course I will miss her hilarious jokes and remarks to everything. Chile really is getting some of the finest missionaries: Lucia, Kylee, & now Jasia in January (& many more, of course). I can't help but think of all the people they will bless. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is so true and full of happiness. I couldn't help but smile as I sat in church today and thought of the happiness it brings to me and what a blessing it is in my life. I'm so thankful to have the knowledge that I do. I'm so thankful for my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful for God's love. I'm so thankful for the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful for missionaries for sharing the truth.
Happy Sunday :) 

No comments: