Saturday, January 3, 2015

Brigham's Baptism






Love this forever family of mine and the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. So proud of our baby Brigham and his choice to be baptized. There's something about the pure, Christ-like spirit of a child and the presence that they carry. This boy is one of the sweetest and he was so excited for his baptism (he set out his clothes all nicely the night before and had his alarm set for 7:45am! He didn't want to miss his own baptism!). Don't let that cute little smirk fool you though, he likes to put on his tough/too cool for school act too and act like he's 8 going on 16. Him and Bret have become best buds and he wanted Bret to baptize him. The bond they have is the cutest. Jaxon sang the song "The things Jesus asks of me" and it brought such a sweet spirit to the baptism with this sweet voice. It's probably the only time he will sing in front of people... well unless you secretly visit my house and hear him jammin' out ha. I love the laughter, energy, & happiness Brigham brings to our family. And I love his hugs too (when he will actually give them to me). Oh and our emoji filled text conversations... those are always the greatest. Love our brig pig (insert pig face emoji here) haha
Christmas break has been wonderful with my favorite people! I love every moment I get to spend with them!

No comments: