Sunday, January 25, 2015

sunday happiness. thirteen.

Today I am grateful. 
God is Good and He Loves us!!!
I love the tender mercies God gives us to show us that...like these skies and these mountains that He showed me after a long day. He knew I needed it. He knows what makes me happy and He loves the things that I love and He cares about the things I care about. He wants me to be successful and I can feel His hand in my life as I seek Him. This semester has not and will not be easy but, hey, I can do all things with my Heavenly Father with me. The Lord will bless those that trust Him. 
A lot of times I have the hardest times putting my thoughts into words (the struggle is real.) but I know that the Lord knows how I am feeling as I pray to Him. He felt my sorrows, weaknesses, stresses. He felt it all so that I can make my way back to His arms someday.  He is one person that understands me and that I can always turn to. He is my #1. 
I'm striving each day to look for God's tender mercies because He is there and continually helps me. I couldn't do it without Him! Doing this has made my long-long-homework-filled-days so much brighter. Decide to make each day the BEST day, look for God's hand in your life, and find ways to lift, inspire, & serve others! Doing these things have brought me the greatest happiness in life. 
Happy Sunday
and Happy Birthday week to me! 

No comments: