Monday, May 11, 2015

summer time in p-town

Want to know something funny? at the end of fall semester I had no idea what my plans were for Summer. I knew I was not going to do school and I knew I wanted to have a fun summer but I just didn't know what was in store quite yet. With all spontaneity I packed up my car and left the Elms for home. With a quick weekend home, a long awaited email from efy, a trip to the stg YSA ward, and the 24 hr stomach flu I was on my way back to Provo. I bought a random girls apt contract and moved in with some of the cutest, funniest, most friendly girls at Lib Square. I've only known them for a little over 2 weeks and we've already done so many fun things together. Swimming at Jessica's, hot tubbing in the rain, food truck roundup, seis de mayo, and a dessert party and an Italian dinner for Moony's birthday
The 4 girls in this ^^ picture are my roommates Alyssa, Jessica, Clancie, & Moon Hee






I'm having tons of fun but working hard too. I'm working part time at LDS philanthropies and also as a CNA. It will be a busy and fun Summer with many more adventures to come! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leaving a comment can we be friends pls? Pls? PLS?