Wednesday, August 5, 2015

summer ya'll

i love looking back at all these pictures from this Summer because i've had so much fun. And i've also realized that i've done a lot of "country" things this summer including a country concert, rodeo, & 24th of July pie shakes. look at me gettin' all patriotic & bringing out my inner country. ;)
 The 24th of July was Pioneer Day here in Utah and was such a blast & spontaneous. We started the day at a pioneer extravaganza in the park where we watched a pie judging contest which then led us to go get our very own pie shakes to celebrate. peach cobbler shake mmm. Moony & I then decided to learn the National Dance Day dance in our apartment and then swimming at Lib square pool followed. Maegan Parr (one of my middle school BFFs) & I then met up and got caught up with life and I got to hear about her mission adventures! Later that night I went to the Spanish Fork Fiesta Day's rodeo & watched fireworks. I love that in Utah we pretty much have two 4th of July's. I'm so thankful for the Pioneer's who sacrificed and endured so much trials and tribulations to bring the church out west. oh and with such positive/grateful attitudes! "All is well, All is well" What an example to us as we go through our very own modern day pioneer trials and struggles. 

  
Food Truck roundup with my Tele-Friends. I have some of the best co-workers around!
 REAL Salt Lake soccer game with Dillon & Leo the Lion! 
 Sam Hunt, Hunter Hayes, & Lady Antebellum really bringing out my inner country. As said by Jessica "Lady A may know how to put on a good show, but Hunter Hayes and Sam Hunt sure know how to make these girls swoon" #wheelsuptour



Taylor Barrett concert at The Velour with Cathy (she's his biggest fan! and she has converted me. look him up). We even got a private concert afterwards!



Lake Days are the best days & I feels so blessed I got to know these lovely, fun people this spring/summer! They sure make me laugh! 

No comments: