Friday, October 23, 2015

A nonexistent fall break in California.

Feeling extra blessed that I got to escape from school (why BYU doesn't have a fall break is beyond me) and go to California with my family this past weekend. My clinicals got canceled on Thursday so I packed up my bags & left to sunnier and happier places!


It was Bronsons first time doing baptisms!  I love that all of us made attending the temple a priority during this trip.  It is such a special place and i'm so glad I could go with my siblings + dad. 
We also spent a couple beach days at Mission Beach and Oceanside, visited the seals in La Jolla, found some treasures at the San Diego swap meet, buried the boys in the sand...threw food on top of them... & let the birds go at em' hahahah so funny, 











As quoted from Dad, "Families that WHIP together, stay together" 
Yes, we taught him the Whip and Nae Nae. my families rad. 




I can't wait until i'm in Hawaii with all 11 of my favorite people in December! 

No comments: