Friday, October 23, 2015

General Conference October 2015




these boys are now 16 & 18! How did that happen?

I loved attending conference with my entire family for the Sunday afternoon session. We had a picnic up by the state capitol building which was beautiful with all the fall leaves, & then headed to temple square to watch conference.

Every session of General Conference was so wonderful! It definitely gave me the spiritual uplifttment that I needed at this time in my life. In preparation for conference, I really prayed for specific things that have been weighing on my mind.  And let me just say, God is so Good and He loves us and knows us and wants us to be happy and come closer to Him! Honestly, in every talk I was able to gain insight and personal revelation from our prophets and apostles of what I needed to hear specifically. That in itself strengthens my testimony so much. Prayer is real, Heavenly Father lives.

I sure love and sustain our dear Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. He may have appeared physically weak and sick, but, oh, is he spiritually strong. These men are truly called of God and I know that as we follow their divine counsel we will find safety and happiness in this life.

Listen to what our modern day prophets and apostles had to say at General Conference here
lds.org  

No comments: