Saturday, May 21, 2016

GHANA AFRICA 2016

I went to Ghana, Africa on a BYU nursing global health study abroad for 3 1/2 weeks. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I learned and loved so much- my heart just about bursts thinking about it. I wish I had much more time to add in more details on my trip to Africa this past Spring but i'm playing the catch up game. I kept a detailed journal that I will cherish from my trip so for this here blog you are going to get a major load of the cutest pictures of all the sweet African children...  that literally have my heart.

















Amazzing brother Abu
i love all the mangoes!!!!
brownie for Obruni

little angel face. 















custom Africa dresses made by Bernice
Blessed to have experiecned Ghana, Africa with these ladies (Kim, Jessica, Megan, Hannah, Lisa, Kennedy, Ashea, Anna, Brooke, & Elise). This adventure was filled with lots of laughing, sweating, running, teaching, learning, & loving. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Friends that sweat together, stay together was our motto :)
Yaw our bus driver












I'm GHANA miss this forever! 

I really miss the simplicity of Africa. I'm thankful for the gratitude these humble, loving people taught me. Gratitude really is the key to happiness. Simplify life and be grateful. And most importantly, look to God in all things. 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I love all of these pictures!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your adventures you cute sis of mine! xoxo