Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Netherlands 2016

When we were planning our travel home from Ghana I found out we had a layover in the Netherlands. Well guess who has such a great friend in the Netherlands? this girl. I was able to delay my flight a couple days and visit my dear friend, Emma Wouters, and her family. I got to visit her cute little college town, her hometown, and the charming Venice of the North while in Holland. It was perfect. I loved getting to spend time with her and experience her culture and country. Especially because she got to experience America with me for a whole year as she was a foreign exchange student at my high school. We biked a lot and rode the train, ate lots of traditional foods and stroofwafels, of course, oh and sprinkles on toast. 
I loved Holland!




waiting in line at the Anne Frank house and we got poured on!! we were drenched but had such a great experience!

little Venice of the North was just so charming. No roads- just canals. I could have packed up and moved there in that instance!




Bikes bikes bikeds bikes bikes

















I loved experiencing Holland with my favorite little dutch girl :)

No comments: