Wednesday, July 7, 2010

America the Beautiful

4th of July in Chicago.
Cousins. Aunts. Uncles.(Jeriah is the best...haha Jeriah i told you)
Deep dish pizza. grapes. downtown.
parks. pictures. fireworks.
family.

enough said. haha

treating ourselves to Chicago's finest deep dish Pizza!
Delivered right to the park. haha. it was mighty fine :)
let's just say one piece filled me up. way to full. That's how huge the slices were!
and delicious.


Happy 4th of jUly.



and of course. fireworks. right by Lake Michigan. Beautiful.
I guess Brigham wasn't worn out all the way from the fun filled day, and still had some energy to play cars. but with the Pizza crust, elastics, and sucker stick. haha what a wild imagination.
I love that boy.
I love family.
I love chicago.
I love America.

No comments: