Sunday, July 1, 2012

fun fun in the sun sun. part 2.

wow what a fun week we had!! Before we left La Jolla we (haley, jake, me, and dad) did baptisms for the dead in the BEAUTIFUL San Diego LDS temple! Oh, how I love the temple. It was such a great experience, and totally made the whole trip!





 proof of haley slapping me on temple grounds!!!! haha totally kidding! We have no idea what we are doing here but it's a perfect accidental pic and sure made us laugh.

Then we headed straight to our own familiar cali spot, Oceanside. And we did a little beachinn. 

 Skimmin.

 harboring.
 eating.
 fish and chips matey



 hippie van for the hippiest.
Such a fun week with my favorite people in my favorite place! 
(missed Whit and Con though)

got some matchy matchy shirts with these gooofs too.

No comments: