Sunday, May 12, 2013

Youth Conference 2013

 "Build Our Own Testimonies" or "Build On Our Testimonies" Boot Camp

 


 


Youth Conference with my semi new ward was super fun! I'm pretty sure we all had a blast, thanks to all our awesome leaders (that including my mom). I got to know a lot of the youth a lot better & learn from their strength. And can I just tell you how strong these young women are in this picture? Well we pretty much dominated  the boys...hard. (all the boot camp challenges were boys against girls). And did I mention that I beat Bret in the strength challenge and we beat the boys 3 times in the tug-a-war...endurance baby! It was amazing to see everyone's strength in everything from physical to spiritual strength. There sure ain't no sista like a gunlock sista!

No comments: